Use Pet Furniture Covers to protect your upholstery from dog hair and dirty paws.
These pet furniture covers not only protect the seat of your chair or loveseat -- they cover the back and arms as well. The Pet Furniture Covers are expertly crafted of quilted micro-suede fabric that catches loose hair while providing a cozy spot for your pet to lounge. Use a pet chair cover or couch cover, and you won't have to worry about your dog or cat jumping up on the furniture. And if company stops by, simply fold the sides and top of the Pet Furniture Covers together and remove. Choose from 3 styles: pet chair cover, pet loveseat cover, and pet couch cover, all are machine washable.
Benefits of the Pet Furniture Covers:
* The Pet Furniture Covers are made of baffled microsuede which acts as a magnet for loose hair
* The special "winged" design of the Pet Furniture Covers make them easy to put on and remove
* Whether you use the pet chair cover, pet loveseat cover, or pet couch cover, your dog or cat will love sleeping on it
Sunday, March 4, 2012
You can go along with your loved dog on outdoor vacations and enjoy the fun the family does such as going camping, hiking or just experience the great outdoors with other happening events. Many people like to have their dog carry some of the gear, which does indeed relieve the stress on their own backs. So if your dog happens to be a big dog and you are bringing him along on the next outing, thinking about buying his own dog backpack.
There are some benefits to owning a dog backpack. Here some of them:
1. A dog backpack can take a load off your back. With a dog backpack you can make sure to get everything your dog needs. He can carry his own food, water, playthings and waste management materials.
A healthy dog can carry about a quarter of his body weight in gear on his back. For a large dog, it is possible it can carry 20 or so pounds. Of course, in the beginning you should train your dog to wear the backpack. First, exercise your dog for short walks. Add some weight to the backpack using books or canned goods.
2. A dog backpack gives a dog character. He knows that he is doing something useful. Using dog backpack can train a dog to be calmer and redirect the attentions of a hyper-active dog.
3. A lots of fun. A dog backpack induces fun for you and your dog when going outdoor together.